Pages

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Quiche

I have grown tired of the same old stuff for breakfast, which for the past few years has consisted of chocolate donuts, chocolate dipped granola bars, pop tarts or frosted mini wheats. So, I decided to bake a quiche and just heat a little bit up each day. Here's the recipe that I started with

4 eggs
2 cups of milk
3/4 cup of biscuit mix
1/4 cup of butter softened
1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
diced ham
chopped up broccoli
8 ounces of cheddar cheese

I despise broccoli, so I replace with a bunch of jalapeno peppers. I didn't have ham so I added four strips of bacon, crumbled up. I used Cheddar Jack instead of cheddar.

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a 10in. pan.
Mix ingredients into a bowl and beat. Pour into pan.
Bake for 50-55 minutes.

It turned out great. My first quiche! Can't say I ever thought I'd bake a quiche.

No comments: