Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

The 'Villages' is an Old Persons Sex Paradise

Ok, so I scanned my CNN and FoxNews headlines this morning when I got to the office. One stood out, 'Villages' Retirement Home is Widower's Sex Paradise. I've been to 'The Villages' before. Spring Break of 07 we drove to visit my inlaws who were considering retiring there. Here's the first few lines of the article:

"It's 11 p.m. at the Bourbon Street Bar, and Roselyn's gyrating her hips to the blues band, Sue's sipping a cocktail and flirting with her new boyfriend, and Alan is scanning the crowd for cute girls.

"See those two?" a buxom blonde asks, pointing to an elegant couple at the bar. "They were caught having sex in their golf cart a few weeks ago. It happens a lot!"

Welcome to ground zero for geriatrics who are seriously getting it on."


I played golf and rode in those golf carts. Eew. Happy Monday morning.

No comments: