Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

Fun, Bizarre and Disturbing Links

I read these stories a little while ago, but thought for the joy of all who read this blog I'd pass them on. Try not to break a rib laughing, I'd fell awful.

First, are you brushing up on your Theoretical Zeno Linguistics. You may need to. The Roman Catholic Church has been preparing, at least theologically, to meet our little green brothers and sisters in Christ. Read more...

Second, if you've worried about how you'll reach out to your non Christian friends once you've been raptured, don't worry, these enterprising dispensational entrepreneurs have a way for you to continue ministering even after you've been transported (all for a buck, to be sure). Read more...

Finally, do you worry that your existence has overly taxed our precious environment. Have you lived to long and been to great a burden. Find out by taking the test. I realized after taking it that I should have died when I was six. Oh well. Take the test...

No comments: