Pages

Thursday, April 01, 2010

My confidence in our leaders plummets (update)

Ok, plummets is an exaggeration. It didn't have that far to fall. But after seeing this, it may have just hit an all time low.

Update: apparently, Rep. Johnson was joking. At least, that's what he said in a written statement on Thursday. "The subtle humor of this obviously metaphorical reference to a ship capsizing illustrated my concern about the impact of the planned military buildup on this small tropical island," Johnson said in the statement. If that's the case - he's funny. But he's also very subtle.

2 comments:

Doug said...

You do know that this is a joke, right?

Dan Waugh said...

No I didn't. Was it an April fools thing. I do hope so. I almost went into a panic attack after seeing this!

If it's a joke, that's really funny!