Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

from the web

I haven't passed on anything from the web recently, but these two items deserve a post. First, the new issue of Themelios is online. It's a great publication with articles from top scholars as well as many good book reviews.

Second, check out the video. Barack Obama = AntiChrist. Another example of what Kim Riddlebarger calls 'pin the tail on the AntiChrist'. It was only a matter of time. I just ordered his book Man of Sin, The: Uncovering the Truth about the Antichrist (I read his Case for Amillennialism, A: Understanding the End Times years ago and was totally convinced). I look forward to reading this - maybe next spring!



2 comments:

Tim said...

Well, that's an ... interesting... video. How did you come across that?

Dan Waugh said...

Yeah, what else can you say but 'interesting'. Kim Riddlebarger, the author of the books I mentioned, posted it on his blog, which I check out fairly regularly:
http://kimriddlebarger.squarespace.com/