Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

A Personal Update

Hello all. I hope things are going well for you. I thought I would take a minute to update you on what we have been up to recently. With a lot of help, we packed up the moving truck on Thursday night and Friday morning. We watched all our earthly possessions roll away on Thursday afternoon, and camped out in a very empty house Thursday night. We got ourselves on the road Friday morning and had a great trip. We stayed in Indy on Friday night and had a lot of fun in the hotel swimming pool. Saturday we got up early and finished the trip to Bloomington. We were met with a swarm of people to help us unload our moving truck, and we are very grateful. We finished unloading in about 45 minutes. We spent the rest of the day shuffling boxes and getting to know some new friends. Sunday we enjoyed going to our new church and celebrating my 31st birthday (I got a really awesome new coffee pot with great coffee to go in it!). Yesterday, Monday, was my first day in the office and I am so excited, and overwhelmed, by the new ministry opportunities. Tuesday morning I am writing this and am getting ready to dive in to the days work.
Please know how much we appreciate all those who lent us a hand packing, unpacking, watching the boys and so much more. We love you and will be in touch. Thanks.

No comments: